Please review our guidelines below and thank you in advance for your understanding
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, PLEASE, kindly wait and come a different time when you are not feeling ill!
- If you have recently traveled outside of the USA, please wait for a minimum of 2 weeks from your return (whether you are experiencing symptoms or not) to visit Trinity.
- Bring a personal face mask with you. Face Masks will be required to enter the establishment and must remain worn for the entire length of your service (if you feel you may need intermittent breaks to get air, then please feel free to step outside for as long as you need).
- Sanitize hands immediately upon arrival. A sanitation station is located at the entrance, providing complimentary sanitizer solution.
- Please follow our social distancing marks on the floor. This will ensure you are properly distanced from others.
- Do not bring anyone with you. We are working at a reduced capacity to maintain social distancing requirements
- Limit your belongings and only bring essential items with you (cellphone, keys, purse, wallet, etc.).
- Please do not bring food or beverages into the facility!