ILLINOIS MEDICAL CANNABIS PILOT PROGRAM
Below you will find a handy guide to some common questions regarding medical cannabis use in the state of Illinois. As an emerging treatment option, it is important to stay informed and up to date on what is happening, so we always encourage questions.
WHAT ARE THE FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE MEDICAL CANNABIS PROGRAM?
- Annual qualifying patient application fee is $100
- Annual qualifying patient reduced application fee is $50
- *For qualifying patients enrolled in the federal Social Security Disability Income (SSDI) or the Supplement Security Income (SSI) disability programs, submit a copy of a letter or other documentation form the Social Security Administration identifying the qualifying patient and showing the amount of monthly Social Security and Supplemental Security Income disability benefits to be received by the qualifying patient during the current year of application.
- *Veterans must provide a copy of their DD214.
- Annual caregiver application fee is $25
- Replacement card fee is $25
- Returned check fee is $35